· 3mm ultrathin front panel · working temperature range：-10°～60° · 365*24 hours whole days operation · IP65 dustproof and waterproof
Appearance of the color
Industrial Touch Display Monitor IP65 10.4"
The 10.4 inch ultra-slim industrial touch monitor with IP65 rated water proof and dust-proof front panel.
The industrial monitor adopts capacitive or resistive touchscreen with 400 nits high brightness, support
sunlight readable and all-weather condition. Designed for flexibility multi-signal inputs including VGA,
DVI-D and HDMI.
Touch Think Industrial Monitor Display
Touch Think Industrial Touch Monitor Features
3 mm thin bezel monitors are suitable for embedded into cabinet in various applications. The
industrial monitor adopt industrial A+ grade screen, high Bright LED Backlight LCD Screen,
famous Taiwan brand touch screen, antioxidant aluminium alloy display fuselage .
The industrial touch screen monitors are designed with triple protection from flame-proof, explosion-
proof and dust-proof for whole body. Support long-term running without interruption. IP65 rated front
bezel industrial monitors are suitable used in harsh environments. All Touch Think industrial monitors
adopt industrial-grade inner components to ensure longer service time. Besides, all the monitors are
compliance with EMI / EMC anti-interference standard.
Touch Think also support kinds of OEM/ODM customization services for industrial display's interfaces.
10.4-inch industrial monitor ports display
High brightness of screen, support sunlight readable for kinds of outdoor devices, such as self-service
equipments, express cabinet, ATM etc.
Working temperature for our displays can be -20~70°, it also support customization working temperature
range up to -30~80°。
All industrial touch screen monitors are designed well-performed in harsh environments.
Touch Think offer embedded monitor, desktop monitors, wall-mounted monitors and VESA mounting
Touch Think Industrial Monitors Application
FAQ of Industrial Monitor:
1. What is the difference between LCD and LCM?
- LCD: Liquid Crystal Display LCD; LCM: Liquid Crystal Module LCD module (including components).
2. What happens when the working temperature is lower than the working temperature specified by
industrial LCD monitor ?
- The response time is slow, the contrast is affected, the service life of the cold cathode backlight tube
is sharply shortened, and the backlight may not be lit.
3. What happens when the working temperature is higher than the working temperature specified by
industrial LCD monitor ?
- The response time of display screen is shortened and the contrast is affected. Some IC's noise will
increase, DC-DC conversion will drift, polarizer will be affected.
4. Is the front surface of industrial LCD monitor screen vulnerable to scratch?
- The hardness of the front surface of LCD screen is generally 3H, which is very easy to be scratched
by sharp tools.
|Screen parameters||Screen size||10.4 inch|
|Proportion||4:3 square size screen|
|Gray-scale response time||5ms|
|Panel Type Industrial||Control A style TFT|
|Backlight type||LED, use length≥50000h|
|Visual angle||160/160 (Customizable 178° full view angle)|
|Brightness||400cd/m2 (customizable high brightness)|
|Touch type||Resistive / capacitive / infrared touch screen|
|Number of touches||≥ 50 million times|
|Other parameters||Power Supply||4A External Power Adapter|
|Power Performance||100-240V, 50-60HZ|
|Anti-static||contact 4KV-air 8KV (can be customized ≥16KV)|
|Anti-interference||EMC|EMI anti-electromagnetic interference|
|Dustproof and waterproof||front panel IP65 dustproof and waterproof|
|Housing Material||Black/Silver, Aluminum Alloy|
|Installation method||Embedded, desktop, wall-mounted, cantilever|
|Ambient temperature||<80%, non-condensable|
|Working temperature||-10°C～60°C (customizable -30°C～80°C)|
|Language menu||Chinese, English, German, French, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Russian|
|O/I interface parameters||Signal Interface||DVI, HDMI, VGA|
|Power connector||DC with ring attachment (optional DC terminal block)|
|Other interfaces||Audio input and output|