1. Open the chassis cover to check whether the memory module is installed correctly or loosed.
2. Unplug the memory module to check whether the alarm sound is same.
3. Clear COMS (there may be an error in setting) or replace BIOS.
4. Replace the display card or plug in a display card (integrated graphics card of main board).
5. Generally, the long tone is the fault of the memory module; the continuous short tone is divided into two types: one is the video card alarm and the other is the BIOS alarm; the short tone that can enter the system but has interval, under the BIOS of the main board, there is a CPU temperature alarm setting, when the CPU temperature reaches the setting value, the main board will send the short tone alarm with interval.
1. Check whether the power socket is powered and connected to the industrial computer normally.
2. Check whether the power supply of the industrial computer can work normally (whether the power fan turns after power on), and whether the display is connected to the host normally.
3. Open the chassis cover to check whether the power supply is connected with the computer backplane or the main board normally, whether the connector between the backplane and the main board is loose, whether the power supply of the boot backplane or the main board is powered on, and whether the ATX power supply is wired correctly.
4. Check whether the alarm occurs when the memory module is unplugged and turned on.
ROM means 'read only memory'. Read-only memory (ROM) is a kind of data stored in a fixed state in normal operation. The data in ROM can only be read, but can not be written. Even when power is cut off, it can retain data. In order to store or change data in a read-only memory, it must have specific conditions.
In the computer field, BIOS is the abbreviation of "Basic Input Output System". When a computer is running, it will first enter BIOS, which plays a very important role in the computer system. The performance of a motherboard depends largely on whether the BIOS management function on the motherboard is advanced. BIOS is an important parameter in computer field.
The term BIOS first appeared in the CP/M operating system in 1975. BIOS is the first software loaded when a personal computer starts.
In fact, it is a set of programs solidified on a ROM chip on the computer motherboard. It keeps the most important basic input and output programs, self-check programs after boot-up and system self-start programs. It can read and write the specific information of system settings from CMOS. Its main function is to provide the lowest and most direct hardware settings and control for the computer. In addition, BIOS also provides some system parameters to the operating system. Changes in system hardware are hidden by BIOS, and programs use BIOS functions instead of directly controlling hardware. Modern operating systems ignore the abstraction layer provided by BIOS and directly control hardware components.
Nowadays, this system has become the target of some virus trojans. Once the system is destroyed, the consequences are unimaginable.
An industrial PC is a computer intended for industrial purposes, with a form factor between a nettop and a server rack. Industrial PCs have higher dependability and precision standards, and are generally more expensive than consumer electronics. They often use complex instruction sets, such as x86, where reduced instruction sets such as ARM would otherwise be used.
Industrial tablet computer is a kind of industrial computer, which is integrated into one computer structure. The host computer, liquid crystal display and touch screen are integrated into one. It has the characteristics of touch function, ruggedness, anti-vibration, wide temperature and rich I/O interface. It makes communication, transmission, input and receiving information between users and machines more convenient and fast. It can simplify work and improve efficiency. It is the best solution of human-machine interface. At present, industrial tablet computers have been widely used in self-service terminals, medical instruments, industrial control, automation equipment, telecommunications, power, network, rail transit and other fields.
The so-called Industry 4.0 is based on the division of different stages of industrial development. According to the current consensus, industry 1.0 is the era of steam engine, industry 2.0 is the era of electrification, industry 3.0 is the era of information technology, and industry 4.0 is the era of using information technology to promote industrial change,it is also called the era of intelligence. Touch Think industrial monitor, industrial panel PC and industrial mini PC are produced completely meet the Industry 4.0 demands. They are widely used in industrial automation devices.
Today, industrial Android tablet PCs with face recognition technology are widely used in smart city system. Face recognition technology is based on human facial features, for input face images or video streaming. Firstly, whether there is a face or not is judged. If there is a face, then the location, size of each face and the location information of each major facial organ are given. According to these information, we further extract the identity features contained in each face, and compare them with known faces existing in database, so as to recognize the identity of each face.
Generalized definition of face recognition actually includes a series of related technologies to construct a face recognition system, including face image acquisition, face location, face recognition preprocessing, identity recognition and identity search, while narrow-sense of face recognition refers to the technology or system of identity recognition or identity search through face.