Radio-frequency identification (RFID) uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify and track tags attached to objects. The tags contain electronically stored information. Passive tags collect energy from a nearby RFID reader's interrogating radio waves. Active tags have a local power source such as a battery and may operate at hundreds of meters from the RFID reader.
At present, the typical applications of RFID are animal wafer, automobile wafer anti-theft device, access control, parking lot control, production line automation, material management, etc.
Bluetooth 4.0 is the latest version of Bluetooth in 2012 and an upgraded version of 3.0. Compared with version 3.0, Bluetooth 4.0 is more energy-saving, low cost, 3 milliseconds low delay, ultra-long effective connection distance, AES-128 encryption, etc. It is usually used in Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth speaker and other devices.
Bluetooth Technology Alliance (Bluetooth SIG) announced on July 7th, 2010 that it formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 4.0 and start the corresponding certification plan. Membership vendors can submit their products for testing, which will be certified by Bluetooth 4.0 standard. The technology has very low power consumption in operation and standby, and can even work for several years with a button battery.
The internal design of industrial rugged display is very precise. If the environment is humid, it is easy to make the internal circuit oxidize and corrode, resulting in short circuit and other phenomena, which will bring huge economic losses to users. Therefore, we should try our best to keep the environment of industrial display dry. Clean the industrial display screen correctly. If the industrial display has been used for a long time, it is easy to absorb some dust and dirt. Cleaning up industrial rugged display screen is inevitable. Correct cleaning methods should be adopted when cleaning: use soft, non-fibre degreased cotton or soft cloth to dip a little glass detergent and gently wipe off the dust or dirt on the screen.
Capacitive touch screen uses contact sensor to make the conductor on the screen produce induced voltage, which generates relative current, and calculates the touch point by distance. In low temperature environment, low moisture content and poor conductivity on the skin surface of the palm affect the performance of the sensor, resulting in the failure touch of industrial tablet computers to identify the touch position. The working temperature of capacitive touch screen is usually - 5°C - 60°C. If it is used in a low temperature environment, it is easy to be affected. Compared with capacitive touch screen, temperature has less effect on resistive touch screen. Because of the different technology, the temperature has little effect on the micro-circuit on the touch screen. In addition, the technology level of resistance touch screen is more mature, and the material used can stand the test. The working temperature of the resistive touch screen should be between - 20°C and 65°C, which can satisfy most of the working environment. The precision of the infrared touch screen is completely free from the interference of current, voltage and static electricity. The infrared touch screen is suitable for various light pollution environmental conditions. However, the infrared touch screen is vulnerable to damage and aging due to its single sensor, and the touch interface can not withstand non-interference, destructive, complex maintenance and so on. The static electricity generated by infrared touch screen in low temperature environment is easy to absorb dust, which affects the use of industrial tablet computers. Infrared touch screen is suitable for aerospace field.
USB (Universal Serial Bus) is a new interface technology applied in computer field. USB interface has the characteristics of faster transmission speed, supporting hot plug-in and connecting multiple devices. At present, it has been widely used in various kinds of external equipment. There are three kinds of USB interfaces: USB 1.1, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0.
In theory, the transmission speed of USB 1.1 can reach 12 Mbps, while that of USB 2.0 can reach 480 Mbps, and can be downward compatible with USB 1.1. USB 3.0 is 5 Gbps. In 1995, there was already a personal computer with a USB interface, but due to the lack of software and hardware supporting, the USB interface of these personal computers were idle.
There are three methods to distinguish USB 2.0 and USB 3.0:
1. According to the pins on USB to distinguish, USB2.0 has 4 pins on USB board, USB3.0 has 9 pins on USB board.
2. There is no special mark in USB 2.0. While there is a "SS" mark next to the port of USB 3.0.
3. According to the transmission speed of U-port to distinguish, USB3.0 is faster than USB2.0, but different device have different speed, so it is not easy to judge. USB3.0 and USB2.0 are compatible for each other.
Accept the barcode input from the barcode reader, find the relevant content of the product, such as name, unit price and so on, according to the barcode in the cash register memory commodity database, and calculate the actual total sales amount. To be specific:
1. Complete the work of collecting money and provide change data, and print two copies of sales receipts.
2. Deal with all kinds of promotional functions that have been set up beforehand: discount, error correction, cancellation, check, return and so on.
3. Transfer the sales information to the main computer center through the network, and process the inventory automatically.
1. Industrial production application: The industrial all-in-one PC can be embedded in the machine, cabinet or placed on the operating table to display the operation interface.
2. Digital hospital: The all-in-one PC is used as service terminal in patient's room to improve the service and management ability of hospital.
3. Industrial panel PC also widely used in telecommunications, power, multimedia, national defense, automation equipment, manufacturing and other fields, as man-machine interface, end-user terminal, control terminal, etc.
4. Public service fields: Banks, shopping malls, hotels, railway stations, buses, subway stations, parks and other public places as media (advertising) broadcasters or inquiry terminals, elevators in residential areas, public places, commercial office buildings and other national advertising machines;
5. Industrial integrated computer also can be used as home service terminal in high-end districts to realize intercommunication, message, cost inquiry, commodity ordering, household appliances management, temperature and humidity control, etc.