Refuse for return or exchange goods application:
1. The serial number provided in not same with what it pasted when it produced.
2. Related warranty cards, labels are altered or torn up; The serial numbers are rubbed off; The package is destroyed and content unrecognizable.
3. The product’s purchasing receipt and warranty card are altered, torn and lost.
4. Damage to the product caused by casual disassemble, repair and upgrade.
5. Damage caused by wrong operation, maintain and storage.
6. Artificially damage caused by movement, dropping, collision, extrusion, etc.
7. Lack and damage for accessories; The package with stains and severe extrusion marks.
8. Damage caused by wrong packing and transportation during the products ship return to manufacturer.
9. The outer packing seal was dismantled.
Choose the automatic setting item in OSD to set the phase and clock frequency automatically or set by manual.
Check whether the input signal frequency is within the scanning frequency range of the monitor.
-Please check whether the power cord is plugged tightly and whether the power adapter works normally.
-Please make sure that the input of power adapter complies with the parameters specified in the industrial monitor's operation manual, and use the matched special power adapter.
Check whether the video signal is connected properly.
North Bridge is one of two chips in the main board chipset of PC based on Intel processor. North Bridge is designed to process high-speed signals. It usually processes the ports of CPU, memory, PCI Express card (AGP card in the early years), high-speed PCI Express x16 / X8, and communication with South Bridge.
South Bridge is one of the chips based on the chipset architecture of PC motherboard. The South Bridge is designed to process low-speed signals, and is connected with the CPU through the North Bridge. Different manufactures of chipset have different name for this component. For example, Intel calls it the input / output controller hub (ICH), NVIDIA calls it MCP, ATI calls it IXP / SB, AMD also begins to incorporate fusion APU, and gives it marks as FCH, or Fusion Controller center, on behalf of its South Bridge chip. However, in some chipset architectures, the functions of South Bridge will be integrated with those of North Bridge; or some functions will be moved to North Bridge, while some functions of South Bridge will be deleted, and the deleted interface functions will be provided with additional independent chipsets. In this way, there will only be a single chip in the whole chipset architecture, and there will be no other South Bridge chip.
1. Check whether there is a conflict in the system resources.
2. Check whether there is an error in BIOS settings.
3. Replace the memory module.
4. Partition and format the hard disk again to install the operating system.
1. Check whether the driver is the latest version and supports the operating system.
2. Whether the driver needs the support of the patch of the operating system.
3. Whether the resource occupied by other devices conflicts with the resource occupied by the device to be driven.
4. If it is a peripheral device, change a slot and re-install the driver.
5. Replace the device and re-install the driver.