Accept the barcode input from the barcode reader, find the relevant content of the product, such as name, unit price and so on, according to the barcode in the cash register memory commodity database, and calculate the actual total sales amount. To be specific:
1. Complete the work of collecting money and provide change data, and print two copies of sales receipts.
2. Deal with all kinds of promotional functions that have been set up beforehand: discount, error correction, cancellation, check, return and so on.
3. Transfer the sales information to the main computer center through the network, and process the inventory automatically.
4. Print the sales and performance report sheet.
1. Industrial production application: The industrial all-in-one PC can be embedded in the machine, cabinet or placed on the operating table to display the operation interface.
2. Digital hospital: The all-in-one PC is used as service terminal in patient's room to improve the service and management ability of hospital.
3. Industrial panel PC also widely used in telecommunications, power, multimedia, national defense, automation equipment, manufacturing and other fields, as man-machine interface, end-user terminal, control terminal, etc.
4. Public service fields: Banks, shopping malls, hotels, railway stations, buses, subway stations, parks and other public places as media (advertising) broadcasters or inquiry terminals, elevators in residential areas, public places, commercial office buildings and other national advertising machines;
5. Industrial integrated computer also can be used as home service terminal in high-end districts to realize intercommunication, message, cost inquiry, commodity ordering, household appliances management, temperature and humidity control, etc.
Common sizes of industrial displays are 8 inch, 10.1 inch, 10.4 inch, 11.6 inch, 12 inch, 15 inch, 15.6 inch, 17 inch, 17.3 inches, 19 inch, 19.1 inch, 21.5 inch. Touch Think offer customized industrial display size for customers.
Choosing suitable industrial display can be considered from the following aspects:
Installation mode, size, panel structure, signal type and LCD screen performance.
A resistive touch screen is a sensor that converts the physical position of the touch point (X, Y) in a rectangular area into a voltage representing the X and Y coordinates. Many LCD modules adopt resistive touch screens, which can generate screen bias voltage with four, five, seven or eight wires and it can read back the voltage of the touch point.
Capacitive touch screen technology is achieves this by using the capacitance of human skin to detect the proximity or position of the input. Capacitive touch screen is a four-layer composite glass screen. The inner surface and mezzanine of the glass screen are painted with ITO. The outer layer is a thin silica glass protective layer. The ITO mezzanine acts as the working layer. Four electrodes are drawn from four corners, and the inner ITO is the shielding layer to ensure a good working environment. When the finger touches the metal layer, due to the electric field of the human body, the user and the surface of the touch screen form a coupling capacitance. For high frequency current, the capacitance is a direct conductor, so the finger sucks a small current from the contact point. The current flows from the electrodes on the four corners of the touch screen, and the current flowing through the four electrodes is proportional to the distance from the finger to the four corners. The controller calculates the proportion of the four currents accurately to get the position of the touch point.
In general, the color bias fault can be adjusted by the maintenance adjustment mode.
Infrared technology touch screen consists of infrared transmitting and receiving sensors mounted on the outer frame of the touch screen. On the surface of the screen, an infrared detection network is formed. Any touching object can change the infrared line at the contact point to realize the touch screen operation. The principle of infrared touch screen is similar to that of surface acoustic wave touch screen. It uses infrared emitting and receiving sensing elements. These elements form an infrared detection network on the surface of the screen, and the touch-operated objects (such as fingers) can change the infrared radiation of the contacts, which can be converted into the coordinate position of the touch-operated to achieve the response of the operation. On the infrared touch screen, the circuit board devices arranged on the four sides of the screen have infrared emitters and infrared receivers, which correspond to the formation of the infrared matrix crossing vertically and horizontally.
High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is a fully digital video and audio transmission interface, which can send uncompressed audio and video signals. HDMI can be used in set-top boxes, DVD players, personal computers, TV amusement instruments, integrated amplifiers, digital audio and TV sets and other equipment. HDMI can send audio and video signals simultaneously. Because the audio and video signals use the same wire, it greatly simplifies the installation difficulty of the system line.