This 10.4" industrial touch screen monitor built with an ultra-thin 3mm front bezel, perfect for the embedded mount in the industrial automation application, and its IP65 dust/water-proof protection, wide temperature operation, anti-shock, and anti-electromagnetic interference offering a reliable guarantee for heavy-duty applications.
Industrial Touch Screen Monitors With IP65 Protection 10.4 inch Display
This Touch Think 10.4-inch ultra-slim industrial touch screen monitor with IP65 rated dust-proof and waterproof for the front panel and adopts a capacitive or resistive touch screen technology, also supports mouse control (Non-touch screen). It can be used in indoor/outdoor applications. Offers flexible multi-signal inputs including VGA, DVI-D, and HDMI, etc
Touch Think Industrial Touch Screen Monitor Features
• Aluminum alloy housing, antioxidant, good heating- dissipation.
• 3mm thin front bezel design monitors, suitable for embedding into the cabinet in various applications.
• Adopts industrial A+ quality screen, long service life for LED backlight LCD screen,
• Triple protection from flame-proof, explosion-proof, and dust-proof for the whole monitor.
• Adopt industrial-grade inner components to ensure 24*7 long-term running without interruption.
• sunlight-readable screens for kinds of outdoor devices, i.e, self-service equipment, express cabinet, ATM, etc.
• Compliance with EMI / EMC anti-interference standard.
• OEM/ODM customization services for I/O interfaces.
• Wide working temperature: -10~60°C for harsh conditions.
Touch Think Industrial Touch Screen Monitor Display
All industrial touch screen monitors are designed well-performed in harsh environments.
|Screen parameters||Screen size||10.4 inch|
|Proportion||4:3 square screen|
|Gray-scale response time||5ms|
|Panel Type Industrial||Control A style TFT|
|Backlight type||LED, use length≥50000h|
|Visual angle||160/160° (178° full viewing angle is customizable)|
|Brightness||400cd/m2 (high brightness customizable)|
|Touch type||Resistive / capacitive / mouse control|
|Number of touches||≥ 50 million times|
|Other parameters||Power Supply||4A External Power Adapter|
|Power Performance||100-240V, 50-60HZ|
|Anti-static||Contact 4KV-air 8KV (can be customized ≥16KV)|
|Anti-interference||EMC|EMI anti-electromagnetic interference|
|Dustproof and waterproof||Front panel IP65 dustproof and waterproof|
|Housing Material||Black/Silver, Aluminum Alloy|
|Installation method||Embedded, desktop, wall-mounted, cantilever, VESA|
|Ambient temperature||<80%, non-condensable|
|Working temperature||-10°C～60°C (customizable -30°C～80°C)|
|Language menu||Chinese, English, German, French, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Russian|
|O/I interface parameters||Signal Interface||DVI, HDMI, VGA|
|Power connector||DC with ring attachment (optional DC terminal block)|
|Other interfaces||Audio input and output|
This 10.4-inch industrial LCD monitor suited used in projects such as industrial equipment automation display panels, indoor or outdoor touch screen kiosks, instrumentation panel displays, self-service booths, and ATM machines. The sturdy aluminum alloy housing is milled from a CNC machine and maintains high quality throughout the whole process.
FAQ of Industrial Monitor:
1. What is the difference between LCD and LCM?
- LCD: Liquid Crystal Display LCD; LCM: Liquid Crystal Module LCD module (including components).
2. What happens when the working temperature is lower than the working temperature specified by an industrial LCD monitor?
- The response time is slow, the contrast is affected, the service life of the cold cathode backlight tube is sharply shortened, and the backlight may not be lit.
3. What happens when the working temperature is higher than the working temperature specified by an industrial LCD monitor?
- The response time of the display screen is shortened and the contrast is affected. Some IC noise will increase, DC-DC conversion will drift, a polarizer will be affected.
4. Is the front surface of the industrial LCD monitor screen vulnerable to scratch?
- The hardness of the front surface of the LCD screen is generally 3H, which is very easy to be scratched with sharp tools.
We offer OEM/ODM customization service for global customers, please contact us for details.