Industrial touch screen monitors are designed to ensure stable performance in high and low operating temperature conditions, IP65 front protection ensures reliable works under full sunlight outdoor or industrial environments.
15 inch VGA RJ45 Industrial Use LCD Touch Screen Monitor
Touch Think industrial LCD display touch screen monitors feature the latest TFT-LCD flat panel, only 3mm for the front bezel. Multi-touch capacitive touch screen, resistive touch, non-touch technologies for options in different solutions.
Touch Think Industrial Monitors Features:
• Aluminum alloy enclosure, suitable for light or heavy industrial applications and rugged conditions.
• Full flat panel technology, compact design, suitable for limited-space devices.
• Fanless cooling systems, offer good heating-dissipation performance. Reduces power consumption.
• Displays functions: On-Screen-Display (OSD) for contrast ratio, brightness adjustment, and other adjustments.
• A variety of touching types to meet different applications, 10-point capacitive, single-point resistive, and mouse control for optional.
• Viewing cone up to 170°, 1024×768 resolution, 350 nits standard brightness to fit your viewing needs, support high brightness screen.
• Support plug-and-play, easy-to-use for customers.
• Standard VESA mount threaded hole pattern for universal mounting.
• Perfect performance at extreme temperature for 24/7 hours.
• Industrial A /A+ level perfect LED backlight with high definition screen, support indoor & outdoor devices.
• Adopt REALTEK brand industrial-grade display chipset with wide voltage 12-24V input.
• Compliance with the standard of flame-proof, explosion-proof, and moisture-proof.
• Board filter solid-state capacitor voltage value36V/105 degree; Port contact is 6KV, air contact is 16KV EMI, anti-magnetic design.
|Screen parameters||Screen size||15 inch|
|Proportion||4:3 square screen|
|Gray-scale response time||5ms|
|Panel Type Industrial||Control A style TFT|
|Backlight type||LED, use length≥50000h|
|Visual angle||160/160 (178° full view angle customizable)|
|Brightness||350cd/m2 (high brightness customizable)|
|Touch-type||Resistive / capacitive / mouse control|
|Number of touches||≥ 50 million times|
|Other parameters||Power Supply||4A External Power Adapter|
|Power Performance||100-240V, 50-60HZ|
|Anti-static||Contact 4KV-air 8KV (can be customized ≥16KV)|
|Anti-interference||EMC|EMI anti-electromagnetic interference|
|Dustproof and waterproof||front panel IP65 dustproof and waterproof|
|Housing Material||Black/Silver, Aluminum Alloy|
|Installation method||Embedded, desktop, wall-mounted, cantilever|
|Ambient temperature||<80%, non-condensable|
|Working temperature||-10°C～60°C (customizable -30°C～80°C)|
|Language menu||Chinese, English, German, French, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Russian|
|O/I interface parameters||Signal Interface||DVI, HDMI, VGA|
|Power connector||DC with ring attachment (optional DC terminal block)|
|Other interfaces||Audio input and output|
Brief Introduction to the Application of Touch Think Industrial Display
The industrial display is a display used for the industrial control process. The main difference between it and the commercial display is that the shell design is generally an all-one design. The front panel is divided into different materials, such as ordinary iron plates, stainless steel, and aluminum alloy. The protection level of industrial monitors is indicated by IP **, the former refers to dustproof and the last is waterproof.
Industrial monitor applications
Industrial Monitor Category
1.Open Frame Industrial Monitor
This kind of industrial monitor has no front frame, only an internal screen. Some larger clients' applications are mainly focused on small-sized devices. No much space for installing the displays, such as ATM machines, commercial POS machines, etc., which are usually installed in customer equipment.
2. Embedded Monitor
An embedded industrial monitor refers to the display that must be embedded in the customer's devices, the customer's product should have a large and medium-sized control cabinet, our embedded industrial display only leaves the panel, the rest parts will be embedded into the device. The back panel is fixed with a hook (The large control cabinet only needs to open a large hole according to the opening size in the embedded display installation drawing). There is no need to open any mounting holes elsewhere.
3. Rack Industrial Monitor
In general, the industrial display of the rack is mounted, for example, on a 19-inch cabinet, so the width is a standard 19-inch, and the mounting holes are standard. Typically applied to large cabinets such as telecommunications, power supplies, and large servers.
4. Wall-mounted Industrial Monitor
Wall-mounted monitors can be fixed on the wall or other equipment. Customers can adjust their angles flexibly. The monitors can be hung on any location of wall or device to display for users. Generally used in small, medium, and large equipment.
We provide customized OEM/ODM services for global customers, please feel free to contact us for details.