· 10mm front panel, impact resistant · working temperature range：-10°～60° · 365*24 hours whole days operation · IP65 dustproof and waterproof
Wall Mount Industrial Display Waterproof Dustproof 8 Inch
Touch Think 4th generation of high brightness, sunlight readable LCD industrial monitors with
full viewable touch screen are ideal for used in any high light condition. Adopts advanced high
bright TFT active matrix displays. Touch Think industrial monitors are ideal for most industrial,
commercial needs, KIOSK, security, marine, military and vehicular applications.I.
Touch Think Industrial Monitor Display
Touch Think 10.4-inch Industrial Touch Monitor Features
1. 10mm bezel monitors are suitable for embedded into cabinet in various applications. Strong
impact resistant in harsh environments..
2. Industrial monitor adopt industrial A+ grade screen, high bright backlight LCD screen, famous
Taiwan brand touch screen, antioxidant aluminium alloy display fuselage .
3. The industrial touch screen monitors are designed with triple protection from flame-proof, explo-
sion-proof and dust-proof for whole body.
4. Support long-term running without interruption for whole year..
5. IP65 rated front bezel industrial monitors are suitable used in harsh environments.
6. All Touch Think industrial monitors adopt industrial-grade inner components, ensure longer service
7. The monitors are compliance with EMI / EMC anti-interference standard.
8. Touch Think also support kinds of OEM/ODM customization services for industrial display's interfaces.
9. High brightness of screen, support sunlight readable for kinds of outdoor devices,
such as self-service equipments, express cabinet, ATM etc.
10. OSD adjustable backlight brightness, it won't affect the color saturation of the pictures.
11. Working temperature for our displays can be -20~70°, it also support customization working tem-
perature range up to -30~80°。
12. All industrial touch screen monitors are designed well-performed in harsh environments.
13. Offer embedded monitor, desktop monitors, wall-mounted monitors and VESA mounting monitors.
FAQ of Industrial Monitor:
1. What is the difference between LCD and LCM?
- LCD: Liquid Crystal Display LCD; LCM: Liquid Crystal Module LCD module (including components).
2. What happens when the working temperature is lower than the working temperature specified by
industrial LCD monitor ?
- The response time is slow, the contrast is affected, the service life of the cold cathode backlight tube
is sharply shortened, and the backlight may not be lit.
3. What happens when the working temperature is higher than the working temperature specified by
industrial LCD monitor ?
- The response time of display screen is shortened and the contrast is affected. Some IC's noise will
increase, DC-DC conversion will drift, polarizer will be affected.
4. Is the front surface of industrial LCD monitor screen vulnerable to scratch?
- The hardness of the front surface of LCD screen is generally 3H, which is very easy to be scratched
by sharp tools.
|Screen parameters||Screen size||8 inch|
|Proportion||4:3 square size screen|
|Gray-scale response time||5ms|
|Panel Type Industrial||Control A style TFT|
|Backlight type||LED, use length≥50000h|
|Visual angle||160/160 (Customizable 178° full view angle)|
|Brightness||400cd/m2 (customizable high brightness)|
|Touch type||Resistive / capacitive / infrared touch screen|
|Number of touches||≥ 50 million times|
|Other parameters||Power Supply||4A External Power Adapter|
|Power Performance||100-240V, 50-60HZ|
|Anti-static||contact 4KV-air 8KV (can be customized ≥16KV)|
|Anti-interference||EMC|EMI anti-electromagnetic interference|
|Dustproof and waterproof||front panel IP65 dustproof and waterproof|
|Housing Material||Black/Silver, Aluminum Alloy|
|Installation method||Embedded, desktop, wall-mounted, cantilever|
|Ambient temperature||<80%, non-condensable|
|Working temperature||-10°C～60°C (customizable -30°C～80°C)|
|Language menu||Chinese, English, German, French, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Russian|
|O/I interface parameters||Signal Interface||DVI, HDMI, VGA|
|Power connector||DC with ring attachment (optional DC terminal block)|
|Other interfaces||Audio input and output|