Touch Think industrial 8" wall-mounted touch monitors are designed to provide superior image display and fast touch response in a rugged aluminum alloy enclosure, ensuring reliable long-time operation in indoor and outdoor environments.
Wall Mount Industrial Display Waterproof Dustproof
Touch Think 4th generation of high brightness, sunlight-readable LCD industrial monitors with a full viewable touch screen are ideal for use in any high light condition. Adopts advanced high bright TFT active matrix displays. Touch Think industrial monitors are ideal for most industrial, commercial needs, KIOSK, security, marine, military, and vehicular applications.
Touch Think 10.4-inch Industrial Touch Monitor Features
• 10mm bezel monitors are suitable for embedded into cabinets in various applications. The strong impact is resistant in harsh environments.
• Industrial monitor adopts industrial A+ grade screen, high bright backlight LCD screen, famous Taiwan brand touch screen, antioxidant aluminum alloy display fuselage.
• The industrial touch screen monitors are designed with triple protection from flame-proof, explosion-proof, and dust-proof for the whole body.
• Support long-term running without interruption for the whole year.
• IP65 rated front bezel industrial monitors are suitable for use in harsh environments.
• All Touch Think industrial monitors adopt industrial-grade inner components, ensure longer service time.
• The monitors are in compliance with EMI / EMC anti-interference standards.
• Touch Think also supports kinds of OEM/ODM customization services for industrial display interfaces.
• High brightness of the screen, support sunlight readable for kinds of outdoor devices, such as self-service equipment, express cabinet, ATM, etc.
• OSD adjustable backlight brightness, it won't affect the color saturation of the pictures.
• Working temperature for our displays can be -20~70°, it also supports customization working temperature range up to -30~80°.
• All industrial touch screen monitors are designed well-performed in harsh environments.
• Support embedded monitors, desktop monitors, wall-mounted monitors, and VESA mounting monitors.
Wall-mounted Industrial Monitor Display
FAQ of Industrial Monitor:
1. What is the difference between LCD and LCM?
- LCD: Liquid Crystal Display LCD; LCM: Liquid Crystal Module LCD module (including components).
2. What happens when the working temperature is lower than the working temperature specified by the industrial LCD monitor?
- The response time is slow, the contrast is affected, the service life of the cold cathode backlight tube is sharply shortened, and the backlight may not be lit.
3. What happens when the working temperature is higher than the working temperature specified by the industrial LCD monitor?
- The response time of the display screen is shortened and the contrast is affected. Some IC noise will increase, DC-DC conversion will drift, a polarizer will be affected.
4. Is the front surface of an industrial LCD monitor screen vulnerable to scratch?
- The hardness of the front surface of the LCD screen is generally 3H, which is very easy to be scratched with sharp tools.
|Screen parameters||Screen size||8 inch|
|Proportion||4:3 square screen|
|Gray-scale response time||5ms|
|Panel Type Industrial||Control A style TFT|
|Backlight type||LED, use length≥50000h|
|Visual angle||160/160 (Customizable 178° full view angle)|
|Brightness||400cd/m2 (customizable high brightness)|
|Touch-type||Resistive / capacitive / mouse control|
|Number of touches||≥ 50 million times|
|Other parameters||Power Supply||4A External Power Adapter|
|Power Performance||100-240V, 50-60HZ|
|Anti-static||contact 4KV-air 8KV (can be customized ≥16KV)|
|Anti-interference||EMC|EMI anti-electromagnetic interference|
|Dustproof and waterproof||Front panel IP65 dustproof and waterproof|
|Housing Material||Black/Silver, Aluminum Alloy|
|Installation method||Wall-mounted, embedded, desktop, panel mount, VESA 75/100|
|Ambient temperature||<80%, non-condensable|
|Working temperature||-10°C～60°C (-30°C～+80°C customizable)|
|Language menu||Chinese, English, German, French, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Russian|
|O/I interface parameters||Signal Interface||DVI, HDMI, VGA|
|Power connector||DC with ring attachment (optional DC terminal block)|
|Other interfaces||Audio input and output|
Touch Think Wall-mounted industrial monitors support multi-point capacitive touch, 4/5-wire single-point resistive touch screens.
With IP65-rated dustproof & waterproof surface protection, and upgradable high brightness screens, they are widely used in
building automation, smart campus, smart buildings, smart communities, smart hospitals, and other IoT, AI projects in the smart city system.
Contact Us For Your Detailed Requirements.
Some of Our Custom Items