The TPC156-M series is a versatile 15.6-inch display that can be mounted into a cutout in a cabinet or other big equipment thanks to their thin front bezels. Their front panel is IP65 rating for protection from liquids and dust. Supports be connected to industrial computers, providing a ruggedized, long-span life touch control and display solution.
15.6" Industrial Display Monitors Used For Power Distribution Cabinets
Touch Think sunlight readable LCD industrial monitor displays offer high-performance capacitive, resistive, and non-touchscreen in industrial-grade LCD flat panels, with thin flat front surface industrial design. The touch screen LCD monitor is designed for indoor/outdoor applications, such as power distribution boxes, kiosks, self-service devices, digital signage applications.
Touch Think Industrial Display Details
● The updated second and 5th editions of Touch Think industrial monitors are designed with 3mm or 7mm front bezel options, offering strong impact resistance and well-embedded into other equipment.
● Full-enclosed aluminum alloy enclosure, higher heat-dissipation than iron materials.
● IP65 level waterproof and dust-proof for the front panel.
● Support capacitive touch and resistive touch screen, suitable for all kinds of harsh environments.
● Thin narrow bezel design, exquisite craft aesthetic design, narrow frame with rounded corners.
● Pre-installed waterproof speaker hole.
● Fanless cooling system, no noise running, good heat dissipation.
● Back button panel, easy debugging, the industrial monitor support VGA, HDMI, DVI, etc. Offer automatic identification signal channel.
● Self-developed industrial-grade display drive board, quality is well-guaranteed.
● Support wide temperature (-10 to 60°C), and wide voltage working: 12-24V.
● Supports long standby time and 7*24 hours stable performance.
● The industrial monitor supports anti-jamming, compliance with EMC/EMI standards, and shockproof up to GB2423 standards.
|Screen parameters||Screen size||15.6 inch|
|Gray-scale response time||5ms|
|Panel Type Industrial||Control A style TFT|
|Backlight type||LED, use length≥50000h|
|Visual angle||160/160 (178° full viewing angle customizable)|
|Brightness||400cd/m2 (high brightness customizable)|
|Touch-type||Resistive / capacitive / Non-touch|
|Number of touches||≥ 50 million times|
|Other parameters||Power Supply||4A External Power Adapter|
|Power Performance||100-240V, 50-60HZ|
|Anti-static||Contact 4KV-air 8KV (can be customized ≥16KV)|
|Anti-interference||EMC|EMI anti-electromagnetic interference|
|Dustproof and waterproof||Front panel IP65 dustproof and waterproof|
|Housing Material||Black/Silver, Aluminum Alloy|
|Installation method||Embedded, desktop, wall-mounted, VESA|
|Ambient temperature||<80%, non-condensable|
|Working temperature||-10°C～60°C (customizable -30°C～80°C)|
|Language menu||Chinese, English, German, French, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Russian|
|O/I interface parameters||Signal Interface||DVI, HDMI, VGA|
|Power connector||DC with ring attachment (optional DC terminal block)|
|Other interfaces||Audio input and output|
Touch Think industrial LCD monitors are widely used in multimedia, mobile telecommunications, power national defense, automation equipment, manufacturing industry, operation man-machine interface, industrial client, PLC and POS communication, and control terminals. They also are used in public places such as banks, shopping malls, hotels, railway stations, buses, subway stations and parks as media (advertising) players or information-checking terminals.
These industrial displays are suitable for wall-mounted, or embedded in other machines, cabinets, or install on the operating table, man-machine display operation interface. They are also served as bedside service terminal and outpatient terminal in digital hospitals, which improve the hospital services and management level.
In addition to the above areas, industrial LCD monitor also be used as home service terminals in high-end districts to achieve intercommunication, message, cost query, commodity ordering, household appliances management, temperature and humidity control, etc.
Touch Think industrial monitors support customization service such as logo, appearance, color, installation methods, I/O ports, high brightness, viewing angle, touchscreen types, etc.