Touch Think 15" industrial LCD TFT touch screen displays are produced for professional industrial applications, indoor and outdoor applications with perfect performance under bright sunlight or harsh environments.
Touch Think industrial LCD display monitors series with HMI interface features the latest TFT-LCD flat panel. Support multi-point capacitive, five-wire resistive touch screen and mouse-control type.
Touch Think Industrial Monitors Advantages
• Aluminum alloy enclosure, suitable for light or heavy industrial applications and rugged conditions.
• Full flat panel technology, compact design, suitable for limited-space devices.
• Fanless cooling systems, offer good heating-dissipation performance. Reduces power consumption.
• Displays functions: On-Screen-Display (OSD) for contrast ratio, brightness adjustment, and other adjustments.
• A variety of touching types to meet different applications, 10-point capacitive, single-point resistive, and mouse control for optional.
• Viewing cone up to 170°, 1024×768 resolution, 350 nits standard brightness to fit your viewing needs.
• Support plug-and-play, easy-to-use for customers.
• Standard VESA mount threaded hole pattern for universal mounting.
• Perfect performance at extreme temperature for 24/7 hours.
• Industrial A /A+ level perfect LED backlight with high definition screen, support indoor & outdoor devices.
• Adopt REALTEK brand industrial-grade display chipset with wide voltage 12-24V input;
• Compliance with the standard of flame-proof, explosion-proof, and moisture-proof.
• Board filter solid-state capacitor voltage value36V/105 degree; Port contact is 6KV, air contact is 16KV EMI, anti-magnetic design.
Touch Think Industrial Monitor Installation Diagram
Take wall-mounted and desktop mount as an example:
|Screen parameters||Screen size||15 inch|
|Proportion||4:3 square screen|
|Gray-scale response time||5ms|
|Panel Type Industrial||Control A style TFT|
|Backlight type||LED, use length≥50000h|
|Visual angle||160/160 (Customizable 178° full view angle)|
|Brightness||300cd/m2 (customizable high brightness)|
|Touch-type||Resistive / capacitive / mouse control|
|Number of touches||≥ 50 million times|
|Other parameters||Power Supply||4A External Power Adapter|
|Power Performance||100-240V, 50-60HZ|
|Anti-static||Contact 4KV-air 8KV (can be customized ≥16KV)|
|Anti-interference||EMC|EMI anti-electromagnetic interference|
|Dustproof and waterproof||Front panel IP65 dustproof and waterproof|
|Housing Material||Black/Silver, Aluminum Alloy|
|Installation method||Embedded, desktop, wall-mounted, cantilever|
|Ambient temperature||<80%, non-condensable|
|Working temperature||-10°C～60°C (customizable -30°C～80°C)|
|Language menu||Chinese, English, German, French, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Russian|
|O/I interface parameters||Signal Interface||DVI, HDMI, VGA|
|Power connector||DC with ring attachment (optional DC terminal block)|
|Other interfaces||Audio input and output|
Touch Think provides a wide range of reliable touch screen monitors from 7" to 22" display size, they're produced with high-scalability and high-reliability, including IP65-rated dustproof & waterproof, industrial-grade motherboards, rugged appearance, etc. Providing trustworthy industrial-grade touch control & display solution for the following applications:
Bedside service terminals
Smart production line
We provide a variety of OEM/ODM customization services for global customers, please feel free to contact us for details.