Touch Think 15.6-inch industrial-grade monitor with the width-to-height ratio took on a longer, more rectangular format versus the usual display. The elongated widescreen monitor delivers an immersive effect with enhanced picture quality.
Industrial Monitor Wide Screen Display LED backlight 15.6 inch
Touch Think sunlight readable LCD industrial monitor displays offer high-performance capacitive, resistive
and non-touch screen in industrial-grade LCD flat panels, with thin flat front surface industrial design. The
touch screen LCD monitor are designed for indoor and outdoor applications, such as kiosks, self-service
devices, digital signage applications.
Touch Think Industrial Monitor Show
Details of Touch Think Industrial Display
1. The updated fourth generation of Touch Think industrial displays designed with 10mm thickness front
bezel, strong impact resistant and well-embedded into other equipments.
2. The full-enclosed aluminum alloy enclosure, higher heat-dissipation than iron materials.
3. IP65 level water-proof and dust-proof for front panel. Standard color is black, silver, We also support
appearance customization for monitors, even for one unit.
4. Support capacitive touch and resistive touch screen, suitable for all kinds of harsh environments.
5. Thin narrow bezel design, exquisite craft aesthetic design, narrow frame with rounded corners, back
key panel, exquisite arc side, pre-installed water proof speaker hole, 10mm thickness front panel, well
6. Fanless cooling system, no noise running, better heat-dissipation.
7. Back button panel, easy debugging, the industrial monitor support VGA, HDMI, DVI, etc. Offer auto-
matic identification signal channel.
8. Self-developed industrial-grade display drive board, quality is well-guaranteed.
9. Support wide temperature and wide voltage, adopt famous brand of power management chip design,
wide voltage reaches 12-24V. Ensure industrial monitors perform stable under harsh environments.
10. Industrial monitors support long standby time and stable performance, adopt original professional
hardware, support 7*24 hours long-time running without interruption.
11. For all aspects of quality, customers will get a better using experience. The industrial monitor support
anti-jamming, compliance with EMC/EMI standard. Shock proof up to GB2423.
12. Support multi installation methods, such as desktop, VESA, wall-mounted, embedded, etc.
Application of Touch Think Industrial Monitors
|Screen parameters||Screen size||15.6 inch|
|Gray-scale response time||5ms|
|Panel Type Industrial||Control A style TFT|
|Backlight type||LED, use length≥50000h|
|Visual angle||160/160 (Customizable 178° full view angle)|
|Brightness||400cd/m2 (high brightness customizable)|
|Touch-type||Resistive / capacitive / mouse control|
|Number of touches||≥ 50 million times|
|Other parameters||Power Supply||4A External Power Adapter|
|Power Performance||100-240V, 50-60HZ|
|Anti-static||contact 4KV-air 8KV (can be customized ≥16KV)|
|Anti-interference||EMC|EMI anti-electromagnetic interference|
|Dustproof and waterproof||Front panel IP65 dustproof and waterproof|
|Housing Material||Black/Silver, Aluminum Alloy|
|Installation method||Embedded, desktop, wall-mounted, VESA, panel mount, open frame|
|Ambient temperature||<80%, non-condensable|
|Working temperature||-10°C～60°C (customizable -30°C～80°C)|
|Language menu||Chinese, English, German, French, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Russian|
|O/I interface parameters||Signal Interface||DVI, HDMI, VGA|
|Power connector||DC with ring attachment (optional DC terminal block)|
|Other interfaces||Audio input and output|
Touch Think industrial Monitors are widely used in the following fields:
1. Industrial field control display;
2. Embedded in various devices as display devices;
3. As a display device in the host of telecommunications and network rooms;
4. Monitors for trains, subway stations, and ports;
5. Vehicle-mounted displays on train, subway, car;
6. Rugged or military standard displays are generally used in harsh outdoor environments, military vehicles, and warships;
7. Embedded into the advertising machine, which is widely applied to elevators, public places, and commercial office buildings of living quarters.