10.4" industrial LCD TFT monitor with 10mm impact-resistant front panel perfect for industrial or commercial display uses. Its working temperature range from -10° to +60°, supports 7*24 hours operation. IP65 dustproof and waterproof monitors for adaptation to harsh environments.
Sunlight Readable Industrial Display 10.4 inch
Touch Think 4th generation high brightness, sunlight-readable LCD industrial monitors with full viewable touch screens are ideal for use in any high light condition. Adopts advanced high bright TFT active matrix displays. Touch Think industrial monitors are ideal for most industrial, commercial needs, KIOSK, security, marine, military, and vehicular applications.
Touch Think 10.4-inch Industrial Touch Monitor Features
● 10mm bezel monitors are suitable for hanging on any surfaces of walls, cabinets in various applications. The thick front bezel offers impact-resistant performance in harsh environments.
● Industrial monitor adopts industrial A+ grade screen, high bright backlight LCD screen, antioxidant aluminum alloy enclosure.
● The industrial touch screen monitors are designed with triple protection from flame-proof, explosion-proof, and dust-proof for the whole monitor.
● Support 24/7 long-term running without interruption.
● IP65 rated front bezel industrial monitors are suitable used in harsh environments.
● All Touch Think industrial monitors adopt industrial-grade inner components, ensuring long service time.
● The monitors are in compliance with EMI / EMC anti-interference standards.
● Supports various OEM/ODM customization services in terms of I/O ports, front panels.
● High brightness screens support sunlight readable for kinds of outdoor devices, such as self-service equipment, express cabinet, ATMs, etc.
● Supports OSD panels for brightness adjustment.
● Working temperature for our displays can be -10 ~ +60°, also supports wide working temperature range up to -30 ~ +80°.
● All industrial touch screen monitors are designed well-performed in harsh environments.
● Offer embedded monitors, desktop monitors, wall-mounted monitors, and VESA mounting monitors.
Touch Think Industrial Monitor Display
Industrial Monitor FAQs
1. What is the difference between LCD and LCM?
- LCD: Liquid Crystal Display LCD; LCM: Liquid Crystal Module LCD module (including components).
2. What happens when the working temperature is lower than the working temperature specified by the industrial LCD monitor ?
- The response time is slow, the contrast is affected, the service life of the cold cathode backlight tube is sharply shortened, and the backlight may not be lit.
3. What happens when the working temperature is higher than the working temperature specified by the industrial LCD monitor ?
- The response time of display screen is shortened and the contrast is affected. Some IC's noise will increase, DC-DC conversion will drift, polarizer will be affected.
4. Is the front surface of industrial LCD monitor screen vulnerable to scratch?
- The hardness of the front surface of LCD screen is generally 3H, which is very easy to be scratched with sharp tools.
|Screen parameters||Screen size||10.4 inch|
|Proportion||4:3 square screen|
|Gray-scale response time||5ms|
|Panel Type Industrial||Control A style TFT|
|Backlight type||LED, use length≥50000h|
|Visual angle||160/160 (Customizable 178° full view angle)|
|Brightness||400cd/m2 (customizable high brightness)|
|Touch type||Resistive / capacitive / infrared touch screen|
|Number of touches||≥ 50 million times|
|Other parameters||Power Supply||4A External Power Adapter|
|Power Performance||100-240V, 50-60HZ|
|Anti-static||contact 4KV-air 8KV (can be customized ≥16KV)|
|Anti-interference||EMC|EMI anti-electromagnetic interference|
|Dustproof and waterproof||front panel IP65 dustproof and waterproof|
|Housing Material||Black/Silver, Aluminum Alloy|
|Installation method||Embedded, desktop, wall-mounted, cantilever|
|Ambient temperature||<80%, non-condensable|
|Working temperature||-10°C～60°C (customizable -30°C～80°C)|
|Language menu||Chinese, English, German, French, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Russian|
|O/I interface parameters||Signal Interface||DVI, HDMI, VGA|
|Power connector||DC with ring attachment (optional DC terminal block)|
|Other interfaces||Audio input and output|
We support OEM/ODM service for dealers or end-users.