An industrial touch screen is an industrial monitor with a touch function. When the industrial environment is harsh or the user operates improperly, it will cause the industrial touch screen to malfunction, so it is necessary to carry out regular cleaning and maintenance. So, what are the correct cleaning methods? How to clean the touch screen without causing damage?
Distilled water or special commercial touch screen cleaners.
(1) Turn off the touch screen and unplug it from any power source.
(2) Use a dry, lint-free cloth to gently wipe the surface of the screen to remove any dirt or debris.
(3) If the screen is particularly dirty or greasy, you may need to use a cleaning solution. Mix a small amount of mild soap or alcohol-based cleaner with water, and use a soft, damp cloth to gently wipe the screen. Avoid using harsh cleaners or abrasive cloths, as these can damage the screen.
(4) Once you have finished cleaning the screen, use a dry, lint-free cloth to dry it thoroughly.
(5) If the touchscreen has a protective overlay or screen protector, be sure to clean it as well.
(6) It's important to handle the touch screen gently and avoid applying too much pressure, as this can damage the screen. If you are unable to remove dirt or stains using the above method, you may need to contact the manufacturer for additional cleaning instructions.
In order to avoid unnecessary troubles, please do not use too hot water to clean the screen. Do not use any cleaner containing ammonia unless the industrial display manufacturer has explicitly indicated the touch screen of the product. Ammonia may damage the screen. Avoid spraying liquid or water directly on the screen. Instead, spray it on the superfine fibers, squeeze it to remove any excess liquid, and then wipe the screen carefully. Do not use tissue or toilet paper. They contain wood fibers that scratch the surface of any plastic product. You may not see scratches for the first time, but as time goes on, your screen will look like you clean it with very thin steel wool, which will make the image looks dark and a little blurred. Don't press too hard when cleaning the screen, you may damage the monitor.
These are some small tips for cleaning industrial touchscreen monitors. Besides, users should pay attention to correct operation when using industrial monitors, so as to avoid damage to the industrial touch screen as far as possible.