Since the Industrial Display is a highly integrated touch all-in-one machine with various electronic components, the following issues need to be paid attention to when using and maintaining:
(1) Before starting the machine, please make sure that the screen of the industrial display is clean. Wipe the screen with a soft dry cloth;
(2) Water droplets or beverages on the Industrial Touch Screen will interfere with the touch procedure because water droplets and fingers have similar characteristics and need to be wiped dry;
(3) A small amount of dust will not cause an error response to the industrial display controller, but too much dust will reduce the sensitivity of the touch screen and the screen recognition ability. Make sure to wipe the screen with a dry cloth.
(4) After using for a period of time, glass cleaner can be used to wipe dirty fingerprints and oil stains on the industrial display;
(5) When turning on and off the power, please strictly follow the following steps. It should be noted that the order of turning on and turning off the power should be reversed.
Industrial LCD Touchscreen Display
(6) During the operation of the Industrial Touch Display, a large number of temporary files will be generated on the hard disk. If you often cannot turn off the power or shut down the Windows system before shutting down, it is easy to cause hard disk errors.
(7) The current mainstream industrial display touch screen program does not have a mouse cursor, because the flickering of the cursor will distract the user's attention;
(8) If the industrial display touch screen is equipped with complex modes, it is necessary to sacrifice response speed and system resources. It is recommended to use an anti-mouse mode that meets the conditions of use.
(9) According to the harshness of the environment, set a time limit for cleaning the inner surface of the reflective screen and touch screen.
(10) The industrial touch screen is an all-in-one machine with a human-machine interface, and the host generates a lot of heat. For the main body of the industrial display touch screen and the surrounding environment, corresponding cooling measures must be taken.
The normal use of industrial monitors seems very simple, but these details must be paid attention to, otherwise, it is easy to damage the equipment.