Touch Think J1900 quad-core CPU fanless embedded industrial computer in application of LED solid crystal machine (wire bonder).
Recent years, with the rapid development of information technology industry and semiconductor industry, in addition to China's total ban on the market sale of incandescent lamps of various wattage in 2016, this undoubtedly provides a huge market opportunity for the promotion and popularization of LED applications in China. The integrated circuit market has become a huge industry group. With the increase of market demand, the demand for production equipment is also growing. At the same time, the rapid development of IPC technology provides a guarantee to meet the above needs.
Without use of automatic production, it can not meet the production needs. Therefore, as a high reliability and high stability control equipment, embedded industrial computer is widely used in the wire bonder industry, greatly improving the automation level of wire bonder, making the equipment more optimized in precision, speed, human-computer interaction and other aspects.
Wire bonder is a kind of automatic equipment that absorbs LED chips from the wafer plate and pastes them on the PCB (printed circuit board) to realize the automatic bonding of LED chips and the detection of defective chips. It can meet the needs of most LED production lines, and is suitable for the production of various high quality and high brightness LEDs (red, green, white, yellow, etc.), some of which are suitable for production of separation of triodes and semiconductors DIP, SOP and other products, it has a wide range of application and strong versatility.
The system structure of LED wire bonder mainly includes motion control module, pneumatic part, machine vision part and motion actuator module. The data communication with embedded industrial computer control center is realized through PCI bus interface.
The feeding mechanism transfers the PCB board to the working position of the table fixture. The dispenser first dispensing the position where the PCB needs to bond the wafer, and then the bonding arm moves from the origin position to the position where the wafer is absorbed. The wafer is placed on the expander wafer disk supported by the film. After the bonding arm reaches the position, the suction nozzle moves downward, and the thimble moves upward to lift the wafer. After the wafer is picked up, the bonding arm returns The bonding arm moves from the original position to the bonding position, and the bonding arm returns to the original position again after the chip is bonded downward by the suction nozzle, which is a complete bonding process. After a beat is completed, the machine vision detects the data of the next position of the chip, and transmits the data to the chip disk motor, so that the motor can move the next chip to the aligned pick-up chip position after the corresponding distance. The dispensing and bonding position of PCB is the same process, until all dispensing positions on PCB are bonded with chips, and then the PCB is moved from the workbench by the transmission mechanism, and a new PCB is installed to start a new working cycle.
The motion control part of wire bonder system is realized by servo motor and stepping motor. Each motor motion is controlled by embedded industrial computer and motion control card. Embedded industrial computer is the core part of wire bonder control system, which is mainly responsible for human-computer interface management and real-time monitoring of control system, issuing motion instructions, and effectively processing control card acquisition and transmission The input information enables each link to achieve the expected movement and ensures the accuracy detection and operation safety of the mechanical position.
Under the control of the embedded industrial computer of X86 platform, wire bonder system can make full use of hardware resources, greatly accelerate the data processing speed and improve the system operation efficiency.
Requirements for IPC:
1) Provide stable industrial computer platform;
2) Providing a processor with high performance;
3) Provide free expansion for I/O interface;
4) Provide high-performance and stable Network transmission interface;
5) Intelligent and reliable human-computer interface;
6) According to the actual application, the industrial computer used shall be able to operate in different environments, meet the anti-vibration and anti-interference capabilities of different levels, and be able to operate continuously for 7 * 24 hours.
Except the above features, Touch Think industrial mini PC also have the following hightlights:
1. It adopts Intel high-performance processor, which has powerful processing ability and handle various complex video graphics. Two Gigabit networks adopt Intel independent Gigabit chip, it provides high reliable guarantee for Network transmission.
2. The shell of the whole machine is made of aluminum alloy, with small size; the shell is also used for good heat dissipation; it has excellent sealing dust-proof, heat dissipation and vibration resistance performance, which can meet the requirements of normal operation in the environment of dust, smoke, high / low temperature, humidity, vibration and corrosion.
3. High expansibility. One PCI or one PCIe × 4 bus expansion slot is optional. It can be connected with various peripheral cards (such as video recording card) in practical application to complete various processing tasks.