Noise is one of the things that we as industrial panel PC builders and users can agree is unwelcome. Every noise you hear from your industrial panel PC comes from the movement of one type or another.
Fans, or mechanical hard drives - anything that introduces motion to your panel PC will create noise. Even if the touch PC itself were totally silent, the air inside of it that it moves can be noisy.
The radiator is one of the main noise sources of the industrial all-in-one PC. The more advanced the industrial all-in-one PC is, the more complex the internal processor structure is, and the greater the heat is generated. Therefore, the rationality of radiator design is related to the stability of the industrial all-in-one touch PC.
As we all know, if the internal hardware temperature of the industrial all-in-one PC is too high, the system will be unstable. The direct result is that the industrial all-in-one panel PC cannot work normally, it will get aging in advance or even scrap.
When some industrial all-in-one PC is working, it will not only generate heat but also make a buzzing noise. Then how to reduce the noise quickly? Let's introduce it to you.
1. Silent radiator: The principle of the silent radiator is to increase the fan speed, speed up the airflow, widen the air duct, increase the air receiving area of the radiator, and increase the fan diameter. Alternatively, the fan shape of the radiator can be optimized, adopting a drainage design principle to avoid the surrounding airflow, rather than forcing the airflow.
2. Integration of radiator and chassis: The external "cold" air is sucked in by the radiator in front of the chassis and the radiators on both sides of the chassis through various accessories of the industrial all-in-one PC. Part of the hot air is discharged from the radiator behind the chassis through the CPU, and the other part of the hot air is discharged through the power radiator. This design can increase the air volume of the radiator, increase the speed, effectively dissipate heat, reduce the noise of the radiator, and extend the service life of the industrial panel PC.
3. Speed control: The main goal of the heat sink is to meet the heat dissipation requirements of high-load processors. However, in actual use, most mainstream processors with medium and low loads are used, so it is unnecessary to use a large rotate speed to provide a large air volume. Therefore, many manufacturers will control the rotation speed to reduce the noise of the radiator.
4. It May Just Be Loose: Sometimes, the noise is just from vibrations. In the wrong conditions, those unavoidable vibrations from moving parts can travel anywhere on your industrial panel PC. If you can’t pinpoint the source of the noise, go through your panel PC and make sure that everything that should be secured is secured, including Fans, motherboard, shrouds on coolers, mechanical hard drives, and drive bays.
5. The embedded industrial all-in-one PC adopts a fanless design and adopts the way of balanced heat dissipation after centralized heating, which is close to zero noise. It is suitable for labs and offices, and completely solves the problems of insufficient heat dissipation and loud noise of traditional industrial panel PCs.
Nowadays, industrial panel computers are used more and more widely, and almost all industries are involved. The noisy industrial all-in-one panel PC can no longer meet the needs of some users and has now been replaced by fanless industrial all-in-one PCs.
Industrial Mini PC Fanless i3 i5 i7 Industrial Box PC VIEW MORE
Industrial Android Industrial PC with Touch Screen 10.4 Inch VIEW MORE
Android All in One Panel PC Easy Capacitive Touch 12 Inch VIEW MORE
11.6 inch Industrial Touch Screen Computer Monitor Suit for Raspberry Pi CE Approved 11.6 inch VIEW MORE
Industrial Touchscreen Panel PC All in One Windows 19 Inch VIEW MORE
Windows Industrial All in One Panel PC With Touch Screen VIEW MORE
Industrial Monitor Capacitive Multi Touch Screen 10.1 Inch VIEW MORE
Industrial Capacitive Touch Screen Display Flat Panel 10.4 Inch VIEW MORE
Industrial Touch Screen Panel PC Capacitive Or Resistive Touch Screen VIEW MORE
Industrial Tablet All in One PC with Windows 11.6 Inch VIEW MORE
Industrial Touch Screen Monitor High Brightness Waterproof 21.5 inch VIEW MORE
Industrial Display Flat panel TFT LCD Monitor 19.1 inch VIEW MORE