Industrial monitors are very important in daily maintenance. Humidity, screen protection and so on are very important. The Embedded Computer Manufacturer will tell you next.
CRT displays can burn out due to long-term work, and the same is true for LCDs, so be sure to pay attention, if you must turn off the display or reduce the display brightness when not in use, otherwise the internal burnout or Ageing. Such damage is permanent and cannot be recovered once it occurs. In addition, if a fixed content is continuously displayed for a long time, it may cause some LCD pixels to overheat and cause internal burnout.
2. Pay attention to maintaining humidity
Generally, the display can work normally when the humidity is maintained at 30% to 80%, but once the indoor humidity is higher than 80%, condensation will occur inside the display. The internal power transformer and other coils are also prone to leakage after being wet, and may even cause short-circuiting of the connection; and the high-voltage part of the display is extremely prone to discharge; the components inside the machine are susceptible to rust and corrosion, and in severe cases will cause the circuit The board has a short circuit. Therefore, LCD monitors must be protected from moisture. Monitors that are not used for a long time can be periodically powered on for a period of time to allow the heat generated by the monitors to drive out the moisture in the machine. Also, do not allow anything with moisture properties to enter the LCD. If fog is found, wipe it off gently with a soft cloth before turning on the power. If moisture has entered the LCD, the LCD must be placed in a warmer place to allow the moisture and organic compounds in it to evaporate. Applying power to an LCD that contains humidity can cause corrosion of the liquid crystal electrodes and cause permanent damage.
3. Correctly clean the Industrial Monitor surface
If you find that the display surface is stained, you can gently wipe it with a soft cloth moistened with water. Do not spray water directly on the display surface. Water entering the LCD will cause a short circuit on the screen.
(1) Make sure the LCD display is turned off.
(2) Do not spray any liquid directly on the screen or chassis.
The methods for cleaning the screen are:
(1) Wipe the screen with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth to remove dust and other particles.
(2) If it is not clean, pour a small amount of nitrogen-free and alcohol-free glass cleaner on a clean, soft, lint-free cloth, and then wipe the screen.
The methods for cleaning the case are:
(1) Wipe the case with a soft, dry cloth.
(2) If it is not clean, pour a small amount of mild non-abrasive detergent that is free of ammonia and alcohol on a clean, soft, lint-free cloth, and then wipe the surface. Avoid impact LCD screen is very fragile, so avoid strong shock and vibration. LCD contains many glass and sensitive electrical components. Dropping it on the floor or other similar strong blows will cause damage to the LCD screen and other units. . Also be careful not to put pressure on the LCD display surface.
The above is the Flat Panel Display Factory share with you how to maintain and clean the industrial display, and hope to help you.